September 8, 2013

CHANGE OF SEASON


As seasons change, so is my hair color. I have this strange compulsive thing for changing my hair color almost every season in another. I know, it damages my hair to the limit but i can't resist myself of changing it. I like to call myself a chameleon when it comes to hair.
I already tried dip dye, red like Ariel the mermaid, black, highlights, light brown/caramel, copper color ect.. I felt like it's time for something way different, and that is blonde. They say "Blondes have more fun" so that's worth a try.
I think the last moment i was blond, was in kindergarten, so that has been a while. And this is only a intermediate stage because eventually it is going to be grey but that was too much too handle for my hair right now.

P.S. Tomorrow is going to be the first day of a Claudia Strater design project!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)