August 24, 2013

THE PERFECT WINTER COAT


left/right; The Row F/W13 - middle; Jil Sander F/W13


I was already thinking about making my own winter coat for this fall, since i'd never find the perfect one that fits all my requirments. So why not make my own perfect winter coat?
The perfect coat in my opion has to be minimalistic, bit oversized, grey and a made from a good quality like wool. Most importantly: keep me warm this winter (Dutch weather is freak-ing cold during winter) and it must have the ability that my thickest sweater/jumper can be worn underneath.

So when i saw these beauty's from The Row and Jil Sander, the inspiration and idea was born.

Deciding to make it out this wool mix:

Do you own the perfect winter coat already?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)